Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! I downloaded the facebook v1.6 then tried 1.2 but the icon wouldn't show for either one. It shows that it installed under the applications list butno icon. I have checked every folder, did many battery pulls, and uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I've tried many suggestions from the forums but no luck. This is my last resort. Someone please tell me that they have a solution for me. Pleassssseeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Really want this app thanks in advance. BTW I HAVE THE BLACKBERRY 8350I WITH BOOST

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 09:09 PM
    I'm guesing you downloaded v1.6.21, if so it doesn't work with OS 5. Search the forums for v1.6.22. It "works" but is very limited.

01-18-11 12:24 PM
    under your folders-hit menu,and click SHOW ALL,it might be hidden
    01-18-11 12:25 PM
    I'm guesing you downloaded v1.6.21, if so it doesn't work with OS 5. Search the forums for v1.6.22. It "works" but is very limited.

i tried both and neither worked. i just recently upgraded to os 5 but bfore i upgraded it didn't help either

01-20-11 08:29 PM
    under your folders-hit menu,and click SHOW ALL,it might be hidden
    i did that in all of my folders and my home screen yet still no fb icon

01-20-11 08:30 PM
    i tried both and neither worked. i just recently upgraded to os 5 but bfore i upgraded it didn't help either

If you install FB v1.6.0.22 via DM it should work. Usually FB will show up in you application folder.
    01-21-11 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD