I have just recieved a replacement curve 8330 and when i tried to find my facebook icon using the L theme, it wasn't there. However if I switch to any other theme, it pops right up. Does anyone know how to fix or has anyone heard of this issue?
    02-19-09 09:05 PM
    I would try to uninstall the application from the application screen in the options menu, which should prompt you to reset your phone. Upon startup is should be back. I lost the facebook icon when I upgraded my os (facebook was part of the package downloaded) and this fixed the problem. Click on the icon, re-download it, and you'll be good to go!

Hope this works!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 11:12 PM
    You just need to move that icon into one of the slots that hold the L icons. If you look at the placement of the icons in the applications screen, you can tell which ones are showing on the front screen. Usually its the first row plus a few on the second row. Just hold down the app key from the application screen and it will allow you to move your icons around.

02-19-09 11:12 PM
    try and press the bb button and then select show all
    that might work
    02-19-09 11:14 PM
    Or if you don't see it at all hit the menu button from the icon screen then show all
    02-19-09 11:15 PM
    If your running the l theme you can control the frist 8 icons. To move the icon/shortcut just hit the � key. And select move while your on the icon. Then move it to the upper 8. If you just can't see it. Try pressing � key and show all.

02-19-09 11:19 PM
    Ok...that was odd. I meant the blackberry menu key both times. Don't know where the � came from.

02-19-09 11:23 PM
    Now matter how many time I download Facebook it will not pop up an Icon. Also, I cannot seem to get ride of a small f showing how many people have made comments to my page. My browser will not go up that far. Just annoying. I like to keep my crackberry tidy! Thanks for any help. Btw, I have tried to look in my applications file/area but it is not there. Thanks!!
    04-11-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD