I have searched everywhere I can think of and I have googled it and can't find an answer...has anyone had their Facebook icon in the message folder show as grey now instead of the ususal blue?

That is not the AP icon on the home screen, but in the actual messages. This is driving me nuts!
    01-29-11 04:31 PM
    yeah, i have... doesnt bother me.

i actually deleted the FB app because it was so bad.
    01-29-11 04:32 PM
    Same here - both Facebook and Twitter icons in "Messages" are showing as grey... I would have expected that if I were signed-out of those apps, but I'm not. Quite a strange one...
    01-29-11 04:53 PM
    Are they selected for "hidden" ?

Select it, but don't click it, then click the options tab and see if it's hidden.
    01-29-11 05:22 PM
    they're grey when opened/read but coloured when unread.
    Normamargot and RadioCharlie like this.
    01-29-11 07:33 PM
    they're grey when opened/read but coloured when unread.
    Talked to a friend tonight with a Blackberry and that's what she said about it too; that unread are blue, then grey when opened. But when I first got the phone, it wasn't doing that it was always blue: read or not. I had redownloaded FB 2 days ago; then redid it again tonight because it wasn't showing SMS status updates. Seems to be working now
    01-30-11 01:05 AM
    QUOTE=Shodan775;6003864]Are they selected for "hidden" ?

Select it, but don't click it, then click the options tab and see if it's hidden.[/QUOTE]

Yes, for the icons/aps that I didn't need/use that were preinstalled, I just dragged them to a folder so I they are hidden. And that is what the little icon looks like in the message folder, but previously they were always blue read or not Must be the glitches everyone has been mentioning.
    01-30-11 01:09 AM
    Of course.... (doh)... Bold/blue for un-read and normal/grey for read - just like an inbox
    Normamargot likes this.
    01-30-11 07:41 AM
    Of course.... (doh)... Bold/blue for un-read and normal/grey for read - just like an inbox
    Well yes Doh! LOL! But it was not doing it before at all even when I opened the message and read them it would remain blue. Oh well mystery solved thanks!
    01-30-11 08:58 PM
    I had the same problem. I went into the Facebook Application>Options and then Unchecked the Blackberry Message application check box. let me know if that worked
    01-31-11 08:39 AM
    I had the same problem. I went into the Facebook Application>Options and then Unchecked the Blackberry Message application check box. let me know if that worked
    Interesting...just did this and all the previous messages disappeared. Since it's so late I haven't had anything going on with FB right now...will let you know tomorrow what happened.
    01-31-11 11:27 PM
    Just had a friend request accepted...no message at all in the message folder...so back to orginal settings. Oh well! Living with the grey
    01-31-11 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD