I'm a bit of a **** when it comes to using my Blackberry, in fact I'm not sure why I even have one but that's another story.

My problem is this...

I recently added a Facebook application to my 8900 (curve) and decided to upload some pictures from the handset, this all worked fine however, now I am stuck with the Facebook "F" icon and the number 2 next to it with no option to remove it.

I have logged in and out of the site from my PC and from my handset yet the icon remains.

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to remove it?

Sarcasm is welcome as long as it is constructive
    08-26-09 05:08 AM
    It is showing you that you either have an update available for the facebook application, or you have a message from someone on facebook.
    08-26-09 05:32 AM
    Thanks for that,

I have accessed the site both from my handset & PC but the icon still remains

Also no updates/msgs etc
    08-26-09 06:38 AM
    You need to go to the facebook application on your phone, and there is 2 messages that welcome you and such, they will be in bold, you need to read them and that little (2)F will disappear.
    08-26-09 06:39 AM
    And as if by magic it's gone - many thanks
    08-26-09 08:10 AM
    OMG - Thought it was the only one
    I haven't got a clue. Can someone please help me.
    I went to the FB application and there was no message etc...
    (This is in my downloads folder) - am i in the right place?
    May i have step-by-step instructions please.
    Jimothy, i'd like the magic to make it go away too!!!
    09-04-09 03:44 PM
    WOw. go to Facebook app, the second tab on top from the left, click, read the two bold messages. DOne.
    09-04-09 03:48 PM
    Or delete everythign in your messages folder. Or open messages(email, sms, etc) folder, click on the date at the top, mark prior read.
    09-04-09 03:49 PM
    Bloody ****... thanx.
    It was in my messages folder, in BOLD like you said. I never thought to look there as it wasn't highlighted or notifying me of anything unread.
    There's so much i have to learn lol
    Thank you : )
    09-04-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD