stupidly, i un-installed and re-installed facebook mobile thinking the server problems would be resolved this way (which we now know it wouldn't.)

upon re-install, all of my events appearing in the today section of my blackberry have been replaced with only facebook events.

this is very frustrating -- i need my today section!!

is there any way to un-do this? or better yet, be able to have both facebook events and personal dates stored in the today section?

also, i should mention that my events are still present in my calendar, just will not show in the today section.
    09-17-09 10:50 AM
    It probably set it as your default calendar. Go into options-advanced-default services, and change the default calendar from facebook to whatever it was before.

Also, one one default can be shown on the today screen.
    09-17-09 10:55 AM
    stupidly, i un-installed and re-installed facebook mobile thinking the server problems would be resolved this way (which we now know it wouldn't.)

upon re-install, all of my events appearing in the today section of my blackberry have been replaced with only facebook events.

this is very frustrating -- i need my today section!!

is there any way to un-do this? or better yet, be able to have both facebook events and personal dates stored in the today section?

also, i should mention that my events are still present in my calendar, just will not show in the today section.
    Just change your default calendar back to the one you had it at.

If you want all your facebook events on your default calendar, here's what I did. I created two ical files, one with my default calendar, the other with my facebook calendar, then loaded them both into outlook then did a sync. r\Result: all events under one calendar.
    09-17-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD