how do you get your notifications through email instead of the regular old facebook 1.6 little f in banner. i like today themes and want them to show the facebook notification.
    08-17-09 09:49 PM
    i am having trouble uploading pics thru the app, also i cannot view my photos and when someone posts a comment on my photos i cannot view... i have to use the mobile site. ive changed permissions and uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing seems to help, anyone else have a similar issue?
    08-17-09 10:24 PM
    Same problem here. Nobody seems to know the solution to this. Most people, including people I know, doesn't have this problem. They use the same phone, same OS version, same facebook version, everything. The only difference is my account is much newer than theirs. Maybe it's that?

I also seem to notice that some pictures go through, while others don't. And the ones that do are just around 2% of my entire photos.
    08-18-09 11:37 AM
    how do you get your notifications through email instead of the regular old facebook 1.6 little f in banner. i like today themes and want them to show the facebook notification.
    change your notification settings in facebook (not the app). you can choose how facebook notifies you, so you can get emails when you have new requests, wall posts, etc.
    08-18-09 11:42 AM
    Getting notifications by email can be set up directly from the full version of facebook, its in one of the settings menues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD