Hey everyone, so i am a new berry user but so far i love it. The only issue is that since I have had the phone whenever i go onto my facebook app my notifactions and inbox doesnt qork quite right. The only notifications I see are when i personally change my facebook status..and then i go on the computer and I have all these notifications. Also with my messages inbox, when i click the inbox button i can only compose a message, i cannot see my actual inbox. Once again, i log in online and have messages in my inbox. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing has seemed to work. Please let me know if anyone can help me. Thanks!!!
    07-15-09 11:37 AM
    To receive notifications in the BlackBerry Facebook application, the email address associated with your Facebook account must be set up on your BlackBerry too. Do you have it set up that way?
    07-15-09 01:43 PM
    Also, if your e-mail addresses are same, make sure you have facebook set to e-mail you notifications for the alerts you want. That should be in the settings menu on Facebook itself. But yes, you need to have the e-mail you use for facebook the same as the one you have setup on your BB for it to work properly.
    07-15-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD