I'm a new owner of the Blackberry Curve 8330 (Sprint) and I've downloaded Facebook to my phone. However, there's no app for it & I was wondering if I'd done something wrong, missed something in the manual or what.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    08-06-09 11:28 AM
    I'm a new owner of the Blackberry Curve 8330 (Sprint) and I've downloaded Facebook to my phone. However, there's no app for it & I was wondering if I'd done something wrong, missed something in the manual or what.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Nope you have done nothing wrong. This comes up about every 2 days.

What facebook has done when it installed was create a new folder on your home screen, called "Community". Inside there is the Facebook app icon. I took it out of there and moved it to where I wanted it.

I don't understand why they do that as everyone that installs Facebook can't find the icon. I know I did the same thing.

Hope this helps...
    08-06-09 11:31 AM
    Nope you have done nothing wrong. This comes up about every 2 days.

What facebook has done when it installed was create a new folder on your home screen, called "Community". Inside there is the Facebook app icon. I took it out of there and moved it to where I wanted it.

I don't understand why they do that as everyone that installs Facebook can't find the icon. I know I did the same thing.

Hope this helps...

Thank you SO much for your help. It was exactly as you described!
    08-06-09 01:28 PM
    No problem. Glad I could help.
    08-06-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD