I was reading here about the facebook pin exchange so I installed mobil facebook register and it tells me its going to send me my validation code via sms txt well I'm still waiting and no validation code any ideas

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 09:33 AM
    Ok well I think I may have figured it out I just logged on to a desktop and set up my account. I haven't been able to see if I can get on the facebook pin exchange yet though dang this job interfering with my time with my pearl. Lol. Ill let you know if I got it to work

03-13-08 01:20 PM
    Keep working on it. You'll get it... keep us posted.
    03-13-08 01:21 PM
    Grrr I must be slow or something cause click on the link in the BB pin exchange forum it takes me to a page I click on add BB pin exchange the I don't see where it is asking for my pin and make and all that stuff HELP my pin is 3187892e

03-13-08 06:35 PM
    Hang on... let me look quick
    03-13-08 06:45 PM
    If I remember right, (it's been a while) after adding the app, you have to go back into it and fill all that in. Not positive here.
    03-13-08 06:50 PM
    Itt does not seem to let me add the app I click on add blackberry pin exchange and it does not do anything wher would it add it at ? Sorry I just don't seem to be getting this.Chaz do I possibly have you on my messenge already I added a few ppl last night

03-13-08 08:27 PM
    Holy cow I think I did it I had to do it from a desktop but I think I did it maybe I just finally filled out all the right stuff YEA

03-14-08 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD