I was wondering if anyone knows if this new berry with the new os,will be able to play for specific example :texas hold em via facebook. Like those dumb I phones can do???? I thank u for ur help in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 06:37 PM
    Please helppp. I

09-14-10 07:39 PM
    Please helppp. I

Lol.. I think we lost him. vibrations, you okay?
    09-14-10 07:54 PM
    Haha. I back. I just messen around. But I for real about if the torch can play those certain kind of games on facebook and stuff

09-14-10 08:42 PM
    Not that I have seen. It is not a function of the device but the BB FB app. I don't even remember my droid having anything like that.

09-14-10 10:17 PM
    Most of those games are Flash based, and none of the smart phones can play them... yet. Flash is supposed to be coming soon though.
    You can also try the Uzard browser, which allegedly plays some of them, although poorly.

09-15-10 05:35 AM
    Most of those games are Flash based, and none of the smart phones can play them... yet. Flash is supposed to be coming soon though.
    Android 2.2 has flash, thank you.
    09-15-10 05:39 AM
    Thanx yall. I know for a fact the I phone can do it. I was just hoping that this new berry torch and the new os would be able to play the flash based games. So what ur saying,is that the android operating systems can?mannnnnnnnn

09-15-10 08:28 AM
    Thanx yall. I know for a fact the I phone can do it. I was just hoping that this new berry torch and the new os would be able to play the flash based games. So what ur saying,is that the android operating systems can?mannnnnnnnn

Yep, those running 2.2 (froyo) can.
    09-15-10 10:02 AM
    So,is it a diffenate thing ,that the new berry can't do it???

09-15-10 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD