Hoping someone can help out on this one.

For a couple of friends, I am not recieving ther status updates through the app. I can see them on my friends list and I receive responses to my own status updates. However, each time they post their own status update, it does not show. Also, their profile picture is blank.

Anyone encounter this? Every other contact is fine with the exception of these two.

Thanks alot
    03-30-09 03:15 PM
    Am I the only one to have this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 09:41 PM
    I don't use it anymore, because it's a memory hog, but I never had that issue when I did

03-30-09 09:46 PM
    Hoping someone can help out on this one.

For a couple of friends, I am not recieving ther status updates through the app. I can see them on my friends list and I receive responses to my own status updates. However, each time they post their own status update, it does not show. Also, their profile picture is blank.

Anyone encounter this? Every other contact is fine with the exception of these two.

Thanks alot
    I do not have this issue. Which version of FB are you using?
    03-30-09 09:47 PM
    Make sure you check your notifications settings on facebook.com from your PC. There are a myriad of options for what gets sent to your mobile and what does not.
    Chris

03-30-09 09:52 PM
    I have had the same issue and am still having the problem. no idea how to fix it.
    03-30-09 10:43 PM
    The Facebook app rivals Readers Digest for issues, especially on the low memory devices. Some folks have no problems, and then they have tons of them.

03-31-09 03:44 AM
    Using new 1.5 here, but had the same problem before upgrading. Would really like a solution to this. Very annoying.
    03-31-09 09:03 AM
    I havent had a problem with it. maybe try deleting it then downloading it again..??
    04-09-09 10:40 AM
    tried that. Did a complete uninstall. add and removal of friends.
    04-09-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD