I have a Storm 9530 that used to be on the Verizon network. I recently had the phone unlocked (successfully) and got on the T-Mobile no contract plan (amazing rates!). My plan is the unlimited text/talk/web (up to 100mb @4G speed) for 50.00. I also added the 10.00 BIS service for my bbm, email, etc.

So my email is working (have two email accounts that i'm able to access). My BBM works, AIM works, web works, talk/text obviously as well.

I downloaded facebook and tried to download the espn fantasy football app and for facebook i get the error:

"You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application, please connect to a Wi-Fi network or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan"

ESPN mobile fantasy won't download at all with this current plan either, and fandango was installed from when i used to have verizon and it doesn't connect.

Is there anything I can do to get most importantly facebook and espn fantasy to work with the no-contract plan from Tmobile that I have? I figured when i subscribed to the BIS I would be fine...if you need any other info let me know and thanks in advance for any help.
    08-28-11 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD