there are times when i try and comment on a friends post and it wont send. i get a message stating," user is not accessible for this request". Even when i try and resend it later it says it again. whats the issue?
    10-16-09 12:58 PM
    Go to Option>Advance Options>Applications>Facebook
    Click Menu button on phone, once the menu pops up go to, "Edit Permissions" = make sure that all three setting are set to "Allow", that should work. It worked for me.

Cheers,

Mile
    10-16-09 03:32 PM
    Go to Option>Advance Options>Applications>Facebook
    Click Menu button on phone, once the menu pops up go to, "Edit Permissions" = make sure that all three setting are set to "Allow", that should work. It worked for me.

Cheers,

Mile
    i did that, and then tried to resend. same error message.i had one earlier today and i tried to resend a few hours later and it went through. this happens sporadically here and there.
    10-16-09 03:45 PM
    That's because your friend posted his status using an Iphone, it won't go thru if you try to comment from the Facebook for BlackBerry application. This is a known bug...
    10-16-09 03:47 PM
    SevereDeceit, that's very interesting. How did you stubble on that info?
    10-16-09 03:50 PM
    SevereDeceit, that's very interesting. How did you stubble on that info?
    My buddy updated to the latest version of facebook on his Iphone and I was unable to comment on his status. I came here and asked around and others had the same issue. It's now an official bug...
    10-16-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD