Yesterday I change my OS from 450 to official three UY .448 and today facebook gave me this massage.

"there was a problem enabling push notification at this time. You will receive notification when push notification have been enable"

Since my 9000 using FB app I never receive this massage could it be the new os.448 or someone else is have receive it.

I`m thinking on going back to .450 BDHP 6.1
    02-21-11 10:31 AM
    Have you uninstalled and reinstalled facebook?

I had .448 and had problems with my apps not functioning properly (berrypoppup and show me the images). I just decided to update to .450 instead of troubleshooting it. After installing .450 i still had to uninstall and reinstall facebook before my notifications worked properly. It may be the same with .448
    02-21-11 10:40 AM
    Yesterday I change my OS from 450 to official three UY .448 and today facebook gave me this massage.

"there was a problem enabling push notification at this time. You will receive notification when push notification have been enable"

Since my 9000 using FB app I never receive this massage could it be the new os.448 or someone else is have receive it.

I`m thinking on going back to .450 BDHP 6.1
    I received that message last week after I had stopped receiving notifications, and had done the usual fix, i.e., logging out of the FB app on the BB, removing the BB for FB app on the PC, then logging back into FB on the BB. When I logged back in on the BB, I got the message. At some point later, I noticed I wasn't receiving notifications again, and did the usual fix and did not receive the message (and started receiving notifications again). Then just an hour ago, I saw that once more I wasn't receiving notifications, so I did the fix yet again.

It may well be a problem with .448, but I haven't scoured the findings and fixes thread to see if anyone else has reported it. You'd think they would have for this kind of problem.
    02-21-11 10:48 AM
    Yes I did it yesterday after installing .448 I did not make the app backup a downloaded all my app again.

I will try it one more time and maybe a bat pull if not I thinking on going back the .450 I had lot of problem since .448 install
    02-21-11 10:49 AM
    I know that ShaoSoft mentioned there was some notification problems with his apps after the .448 was released and that .450 fixed the problems (he also release a fix to his apps that fixed the problem), but i think .448 is very buggy with 3rd party apps. I'd jump back to .450.
    02-21-11 10:51 AM
    Yes I think the best fix is getting .450.
    doing it today.

thanks
    02-21-11 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD