So I just got a 8530 from a 8330. Installed facebook... now I'm getting notifications in my mailbox as well as the facebook icon. I thought the app was supposed to removed those from my inbox.

Also... if i reply to someone via Facebook, it leaves a copy in my inbox as well.

Under the settings part, I told it not to leave a notification on my email server, but it does anyway.

Any thoughts?
    03-03-10 10:54 AM
    Did you do the FB settings from the FB app or from the FB page on a computer? I haven't installed the FB app on my new bb yet and probably won't but when I had it on an older BB I had to adjust the settings on the FB pg from a computer for it to stick. Try that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 02:53 PM
    Login to Facebook on your PC and when the page loads, in the right hand corner click on Settings >Notifications...
    03-03-10 02:57 PM
    I am having the same problem and I havnt changed any of my settings, it just randomly statrted giving me problems today..
    any suggestions?
    my messages are coming as EMAIL and not as FB msgs
    03-03-10 03:36 PM
    There is issues with the application today, we'll just have to wait it out...
    03-03-10 03:52 PM
    im having the same problems myself i was getting comments the same way but they are coming in normal now so maybe it will get fixed soon
    03-03-10 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD