Hi newbie here...
    I downloaded facebook on my Storm and now there is a little 2 next to the facebook "f" on the main screen. How do I uninstall facebook?
    02-15-09 12:15 AM
    it means you have 2 messages from facebook. to uninstall you can either go to the advanced options and delete from there or just delete the icon on the main menu
    02-15-09 12:18 AM
    umm highlight it.. hit BB button select delete...
    02-15-09 12:18 AM
    Or just click the icon.. read yoru messages and the notify goes away lol
    02-15-09 12:21 AM
    it means you have 2 messages from facebook. to uninstall you can either go to the advanced options and delete from there or just delete the icon on the main menu
    where do i find Advanced Options?
    02-15-09 12:29 AM
    In the application center I installed it twice. I want to just uninstall it and then reinstall it once!! the 2 just bothers me!! lol....
    02-15-09 12:32 AM
    In the application center I installed it twice. I want to just uninstall it and then reinstall it once!! the 2 just bothers me!! lol....
    Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Highlight Facebook> Press BB Key> Click Delete,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 03:30 AM
    This is normal. Facebook shows up twice for some reason.
    02-15-09 03:33 AM
    When I did my OS upgrade I just unchecked one of the Facebook selections, but the 2 is regarding the 2 messages you have in your inbox. Run the app and read/delete the messages. I think you always get 2 messages from the system when you run Facebook for the first time.
    02-15-09 09:44 AM
    you know that the 2 doesn't mean that there's 2 facebook on ur blackberry but that you have 2 notifications from facebook. Even if you installed it twice the first one would just replace the second one, there wouldn't be duplicate facebooks
    02-15-09 11:44 AM
    This is normal. Facebook shows up twice for some reason.
    Facebook only shows up once for me in the App Center, App Loader and Apps under Options. I've never seen two instances of it on my storm since I bought in November.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD