Facebook disappeared after installing Facebook 2.0 from blackberry Beta zone.
    Any ideas on how to get it back?
    Tried a re-install as well.
    05-08-11 03:49 AM
    You have a lot more posts than me sam, so please dont think im stating the obvious, but could it be that its just hidden.
    05-08-11 03:54 AM
    You have a lot more posts than me sam, so please dont think im stating the obvious, but could it be that its just hidden.
    Checked. Nothing hidden. Will try deleting and re-installing. If it doesn't work then the beta ver will be off and will go back to the ver 1.9..
    05-08-11 05:07 AM
    Strange, i'm also using the Beta version and it showed up as soon as i downloaded it. Maybe be hiding in the downloads, might be worth a look.
    05-08-11 05:13 AM
    It should replace the position of the icon of the 1.9 version you were using before. If that wasn't hidden then the beta download shouldn't be hidden.

Try typing Facebook into the universal search box and see if the application comes up then?

Try looking in application management to check the application is showing as installed?
    05-08-11 05:20 AM
    It should replace the position of the icon of the 1.9 version you were using before. If that wasn't hidden then the beta download shouldn't be hidden.

Try typing Facebook into the universal search box and see if the application comes up then?

Try looking in application management to check the application is showing as installed?
    Application management shows it. just deleted. will re-install
    05-08-11 06:14 AM
    Sam if you manage to get it installed properly could you try and sign out of facebook using the options menu. I keep trying to do it but it seems to do nothing.
    05-08-11 06:22 AM
    Read the thread title and got excited. The world would be a better place if this monstrosity had never been invented or coded.
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    05-08-11 08:11 AM
    Hopefully that'll solve your problem then on re-install
    05-08-11 08:18 AM
    Read the thread title and got excited. The world would be a better place if this monstrosity had never been invented or coded.
    You mean Facebook or the BB app?
    05-08-11 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD