So i downloaded facebook and it some how synced with my calender and phonebook but only synced with a few of the birthdays and contacts

how do i get it to sync with all of them??
    09-18-09 02:09 AM
    In facebook app you can view your friends list, once there click menu on a friends name, there will be an option to connect it to a BB contact
    09-18-09 03:47 AM
    yea i noe that but it takes too long to do them one by one how can i get everyone birthday in my calender even if i dont have them in my phone book
    09-18-09 01:39 PM
    they have to be connected to a contact in order for their birthday to show up on your calendar.

IMHO they should put the birthday under the contacts info, but thats another story.

Facebook only connects contacts if it can determine that they should be connected. I believe it does this by matching the phone number in your phone with the phone number in their profile. If they don't have a phone number in their profile you are aout of luck. It may also look at e-mail addresses but that is probably it.
    09-18-09 03:24 PM
    Facebook actually checks the names and email addresses in your addressbook to your friends list and adds them that way. So, if the name you have listed in your phonebook isn't how its listed on Facebook, you have to manually link them together

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD