My facebook app used to be loaded to my calender and now that I have updated the phone to .160 my friends birthdays will no longer show up in the calender is there any fix to this problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 05:34 PM
    Yeah i have that same problem. I tried reinstalling FB app and no go.
    06-03-09 05:43 PM
    well i uninstalled and reinstalled the app again, made sure setting were set to link and no go still. So if anyone know a fix or something please help
    06-03-09 06:19 PM
    In the app do you have it selected as it to be able to sync with your calendar? also go to Options > Default Services and make sure that Calender says Facebook
    06-03-09 07:23 PM
    In the app do you have it selected as it to be able to sync with your calendar? also go to Options > Default Services and make sure that Calender says Facebook
    Checked both of those things and they are checked/turned on. When i updated to .160 it happened. I am wondering if this happened to everyone who updated to .160?

add: when i check my calendar options and then the calender properties for facebook, it wont let me turn on wireless sync, wonder if thats the issue?
    Last edited by nick910; 06-03-09 at 07:36 PM.
    06-03-09 07:33 PM
    Hmm. Weird. I thought that would be the issue. I noticed myself when upgrading I lost the Birthday's myself. But I didn't find it an issue. Wireless Sync is off on mine aswell. But then again in the Facebook App options I didn't click the Facebook Calander option, As I don't want the stuff to be on my calender anymore. I wish I could find a solution for you.
    06-03-09 07:44 PM
    Mine also disappeared and I had installed .160. I've since installed a FrankenOS...but it still has some .160 in it.
    06-03-09 07:53 PM
    I believe you should try going through the Setup Wizard and see if selecting the Calender thing to see if it works again.
    06-03-09 07:55 PM
    So i deleted the facebook services books, turned all the options off in facebook app, and battery pulled, went back in default services turned it to facebook then back to facebook app turn the features back on and setup wizard. And still nothin
    06-03-09 08:22 PM
    Solved the problem everybody what you have to do is very simple. First open the facebook app then goto your friends list find your contacts that you have linked to your bb contacts. Now hit the bb app button the first one on the left of the trackball. Now scroll down until you see refresh BlackBerry contact press the trackball and now it will refresh your contact and calender info. This needs to be done on all facebook contacts and your calender should be updated after your done any problems here's my pin:31f67b7f

06-03-09 09:03 PM
    Solved the problem everybody what you have to do is very simple. First open the facebook app then goto your friends list find your contacts that you have linked to your bb contacts. Now hit the bb app button the first one on the left of the trackball. Now scroll down until you see refresh BlackBerry contact press the trackball and now it will refresh your contact and calender info. This needs to be done on all facebook contacts and your calender should be updated after your done any problems here's my pin:31f67b7f

That worked! You are the man achuza! Thank you so much!
    06-04-09 09:17 AM
    The only problem with that is if you have a lot of contacts, it'll take all day to do......
    06-16-09 10:58 AM
    Has anyone had the problem with not being able to comment on friends' statuses? I've been able to...then all of a sudden, it hasn't been posting my comments and the whole thing FREEZES and I can't do anything! I've uninstalled, tried battery pull...anybody!?
    06-17-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD