Is there a way to sync my facebook to my contact photos like on a blackberry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 09:52 AM
    i dont use myspace or facebook but the facebook app maybe?
    02-15-10 11:23 AM
    Wrong. LOL

Thx for replying at least.

I thought that as well...but only thing I can find is a couple of Apps, don't really want that though. Guess I will have to set notifications to text from the website.

Facebook really needs to update this function.
    02-15-10 11:52 AM
    Wrong. LOL

Thx for replying at least.

I thought that as well...but only thing I can find is a couple of Apps, don't really want that though. Guess I will have to set notifications to text from the website.

Facebook really needs to update this function.
    the facebook and myspace app on android are horrible... thats why i dont use them.. i can actually chat on my browser which i cant do on the apps wtF?
    02-15-10 12:02 PM
    I dont have a Moment but you should be able to do it, I have an HTC Hero and my contacts all have their Facebook picture in their contact info some of them I had to link manually because really nothing sync's correctly on Android
    02-15-10 09:49 PM
    I dont have a Moment but you should be able to do it, I have an HTC Hero and my contacts all have their Facebook picture in their contact info some of them I had to link manually because really nothing sync's correctly on Android
    how you liking that hero? miss ur beloved BB?
    02-15-10 10:36 PM
    i agree the apps for facebook and myspace fail on the moment i miss my bb
    02-15-10 11:37 PM
    how you liking that hero? miss ur beloved BB?
    I don't miss BB yet a few minor things about the Hero and I miss the keyboard a little if the Moment wasn't so plain I would have been on it Sense UI sold me and it makes no sense to root a phone that's going to 2.1 anyway, I am waiting on the next batch of Android phones because Sprint could do better, but so far I love Android
    02-16-10 03:29 PM
    I went from a storm2 to a moment. I miss the form factor but I don't miss the slow browser for replying back on this thread. And I definitely don't miss the extra fees to have a bb on Verizon. The hero doesn't have the same issues with android thx to the sense ui. But I am glad I got this over the hero, both are great phones for sprint, but this is better for me.

02-16-10 07:27 PM
    I don't miss BB yet a few minor things about the Hero and I miss the keyboard a little if the Moment wasn't so plain I would have been on it Sense UI sold me and it makes no sense to root a phone that's going to 2.1 anyway, I am waiting on the next batch of Android phones because Sprint could do better, but so far I love Android
    yup.. Android really is the way to go for open source things. and facebook and myspace apps fail on android its their fault it sucks not android
    02-16-10 07:32 PM
    yup.. Android really is the way to go for open source things. and facebook and myspace apps fail on android its their fault it sucks not android
    To me its way better than the Blackberry app but they F it up in so many ways makes you wish Google would take over Facebook or if Google Buzz was better and worked with Facebook, lol
    02-16-10 10:09 PM
    juat in case anyone is interested in this. I got syncmypix on the market and its free. Worked good for me.

02-17-10 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD