my friend did it but i cant figure out how to get the 8330 to search my facebook contacts and grab a profile pic for contact image and everything...
    12-03-08 05:10 PM
    my friend did it but i cant figure out how to get the 8330 to search my facebook contacts and grab a profile pic for contact image and everything...
    It's an application named Vringo. Download it for free, set everything up, have someone call you, and then you can delete the application from your phone and you will still have all of your picture ID's stored in the phone. I did this on my Pearl and it worked. I assume it should work for the Curve as well.
    12-03-08 08:52 PM
    It's an application named Vringo. Download it for free, set everything up, have someone call you, and then you can delete the application from your phone and you will still have all of your picture ID's stored in the phone. I did this on my Pearl and it worked. I assume it should work for the Curve as well.
    Dont think that VRingo is what he is looking for. And for the record, I dont know that I would trust VRingo app either. Seems kinda funky that they are giving away video ring tones for nothing.

OP is looking for something to import his Facebook contacts profile pics into his address book and assign the profile pic to the correct user in the BB address book.
    12-03-08 10:14 PM
    Get.vringo.com
    Go there and follow the instructions. You don't have to download any free ringtones or videos or whatever. I swear.....I did this and it worked wonderfully. Synched pictures of all my friends on facebook with contacts on my phone. That's what you want done, right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 10:40 PM
    I found fonebook.. did exactly what i wanted and was free...
    12-04-08 01:15 PM
    I found fonebook.. did exactly what i wanted and was free...
    Neat little app. Too bad half my friend's profile pictures include someone else and would just confuse me!
    12-04-08 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD