Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    my tour doesnt update my facebook contacts with their pictures etc. even though the option is on. has anyone else encountered this problem? also, for the ones i manually connected, how do i get better picture quality? thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kevinkim728; 09-26-09 at 06:48 PM.
    09-26-09 04:25 PM
    Are you on a BES by chance? Most IT policies block access to the contacts application

09-26-09 04:28 PM
    im actually on BIS

09-26-09 04:31 PM
    did you go to the friends tab and refresh your friends list?
    09-26-09 04:41 PM
    My first Tour updated the contacts pictures on the contact list but my second tour doesn't and I haven't figured out why.
    09-26-09 05:06 PM
    yea i refreshed and did all that mumbo jumbo hahaha. it just doesnt seem to work...
    09-26-09 05:21 PM
    hmmm try hitting it with a hammer?
    09-26-09 05:28 PM
    hmmm try hitting it with a hammer?
    dude i think it worked!!!! jk ahha
    09-26-09 05:29 PM
    dude i think it worked!!!! jk ahha
    damn it!!!
    09-26-09 05:30 PM
    Go throught the setup wizard again. if it doesn't work delete and reload the app
    09-26-09 06:55 PM
    i deleted it and reinstalled it and i think it worked. now my problem is turning off the calendar sync. how do i do that?
    09-26-09 09:00 PM
    Go throught the setup wizard again. if it doesn't work delete and reload the app
    I deleted the app and re-installed and its fine now. Thanks for the tip.

09-27-09 12:15 AM
    I deleted the app and reinstalled it and made sure the syc was clicked and my email addressed matched up. NOW..the FB names are showing up but NOT their pic..help! and i REALLLLY shouldnt have to nor want to syn each one individually..any ideas?
    10-16-09 05:54 AM
    how does one synch manually ? I have FB friends who are also in my contacts, but for some reason the FB app isn't pairing them up. I would say 70% of them have FB pics assocaited, but why not the other 30%

When I got to "Edit Contact", I see where it has "Facebook name" listed, but my Tour doesn't allow me to type or edit that field.

Anyone know?
    10-16-09 12:53 PM
    how does one synch manually ? I have FB friends who are also in my contacts, but for some reason the FB app isn't pairing them up. I would say 70% of them have FB pics assocaited, but why not the other 30%

When I got to "Edit Contact", I see where it has "Facebook name" listed, but my Tour doesn't allow me to type or edit that field.

Anyone know?
    i had the same question. i know i have friends with facebook pages that do not have phone numbers listed on their facebook. how do i manually specify the people in my contacts with their facebook?
    10-16-09 12:57 PM
    I don't even get facebook notifications on my Tour. I've installed, deleted, and re-installed the Facebook App, but no success.
    10-16-09 01:04 PM
    Open the Facebook App, goto your Friend's list. Scroll thru your friend's list and select the friend you want to associate to your address book. Menu > Connect to Blackberry Contact. Your address book will open, and you can select your contact to associate or you can create a new contact. When you're done, hit escape, and it'll ask you if you want to request the person's number. Select no.
    10-16-09 03:35 PM
    ha - I just figured this out and came to post how to do it, but noticed you already told us. Thanks arcadence!
    11-05-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD