Anyone able to enable the link to enable the sync of Facebook contacts to your address book ?? Mine is greyed out.. Was wondering if a new version of Facebook will be needed to fix..
    07-15-09 07:27 AM
    Mine is working.
    07-15-09 07:30 AM
    Mine is working. I am currently running 1.6.0.21. Hope this helps.
    07-15-09 07:32 AM
    Hmm, I seem to be running into the same issues as well.

Went to m.facebook.com and downloaded the client. The calendar/contact sync is greyed out/disabled.

Any ideas on how to alleviate this?
    07-16-09 10:14 PM
    try downloading the facebook in appworld i replaced the one that came on the tour with that one and it works for me
    07-16-09 10:16 PM
    Hmm, I think I may know the issue.

My previous BB was hooked up to Facebook, so I think Facebook is still "linked" to my older Blackberry which would kind of explain why I can't sync my new Tour to my account.

I checked the site looking for an "unlink/relink" option, but no luck.

I'll give the AppWorld one a try in the meantime.
    07-16-09 10:18 PM
    That can't be the issue as I had no issues whatsoever linking my contacts when I switched to the tour. Make sure you have those options checked in the options

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 10:25 PM
    lol That's the problem. I can't check it. They boxes are disabled.

Hmm...maybe it's a BES thing...stupid IT people...
    07-16-09 10:27 PM
    Mine is working fine. It took me a while to connect all the contacts though.
    07-16-09 10:52 PM
    i have this exact problem on my curve right now. i know in an older version i had this enabled but i guess after an update or something contacts and calendar are grayed out

I run on BPS if someone thinks that could have made a difference although it did work at one point in time. IT policy hasnt changed either...
    07-16-09 10:58 PM
    i am able to check the box in the facebook options, but when i go into my actual contacts list i have no pictures listed. i can also scroll down and see a spot for facebook name, but cant type a name. does anybody knwo what im doing wrong
    07-18-09 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD