So I have had Facebook on my blackberries for a long time. I had it on my Storm and I was able to select the option to have it connect with my blackberry contacts and calendar in the set up wizard. But now that I have the Tour and downloaded Facebook, it won't let me connect to those two applications. Only to the Blackberry Message Application. I have searched everywhere a fix to this issue. I want Facebook synced to my contacts so their photos are the contact photos on my phone and I want events synced to my calendar.

I have tried reinstalling it a few times. I'm wondering if it has something to do with application permissions, or service books, I don't know. I am not that good with those things.

Here are some pictures to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about:

As you can see the 2 options are "grayed out", so there is no way for me to even select them. It does the same thing in the Setup Wizard:

When I go to calendar options it shows 3 email addresses that are synced to my calendar. 2 of those emails are synced to my facebook. Any thoughts?
    12-25-09 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD