I have NO clue what is going on with my facebook app. I know it was messed up a week or two ago and that was completely fixed and I wasn't having any problems relieving any messages or anything after that, but suddenly yesterday my icon just disappeared and I started receiving email notifications again instead of through facebook. I did a bunch of battery pulls, tried reinstalling it a bunch of times. Finally I went into options>advanced options>applications and deleted facebook altogether and re downloaded it. This did make the icon come back but now facebook is completely messed up. When I go into the app the screen is small in the middle with this huge blue box around it and when I go to click on something it doesn't bring up anything remotely close to what I clicked on. How to I fix it so that my app is working correctly again?
    10-02-09 08:22 AM
    hi were are with almost same issues i make a post with problems to upload pics, and sync calendar, it so bad that i can�t enjoy having facebook on my bb
    10-02-09 08:27 AM
    It's been a known issue for weeks now that FB is messed up. And not just on the BB, the actual site has been experiencing difficulties. This is just a storm we have to ride out unfortunately.
    10-02-09 10:06 AM
    Ok so the app will work wrong until who knows how?, so I must ussed without all the function working

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD