Does anyone have any problems getting their facebook comments using the Facebook app that comes with Blackberry? It says its loading but then never completes it. Thanks!!
    11-23-09 07:44 AM
    Yeah. I'm running 1.6.0.17. I think goofy stuff like this is standard on the app, unfortunately.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 07:54 AM
    Perhaps try upgrading to the 1.7 version, it is out now, perhaps that'll fix some of the issues.
    11-23-09 07:59 AM
    There is a newer version of 1.7.0.18, I have 1.7.0.22 and it fixed the upload failure options, perhaps try updating.
    11-23-09 08:02 AM
    My recollection from reading about the matter was that people w/ 1.7 said it was horrible and they wanted 1.6 back, because while not perfect, it was better. I think that's why I got 1.6.

Sometimes that seems to be the nature of FB. Other times it seems to work fine. I recently downloaded the latest, 1.7.0.22, which in the short time I've had it seems better behaved and less prone to memory leaks. YMMV

my biggest facebook issue: a lot of times ill go to comment on a status and ill get a message back saying i cannot comment on the status because it has been removed. it hasnt
    11-23-09 10:20 AM
    My issue is that I get a notification that someone commented on a post. If it is a post on my profile page, or a post after I commented on another post, fine. It works great. If it is a comment on one of my "GROUP" pages, then FB cannot load the page or some silly thing. BUT loading up the "mobile site" from the BB FB app- I can check the comments no problem.
    11-23-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD