my facebook app does not allow me to chat with online friends. It says its online buy no friends load that are online. It just says conversations 0 and online contacts 0 when in reality I have a lot of contacts online. If someone else puts their facebook account on my phone it does the samething. So I dont think its an issue with my facebook account. I have also tried installing other facebook chat programs like mchat, and im+ and I cant get to connect either. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    07-20-12 02:01 PM
    And this is a bad thing? Okay, my bad. I am obviously not a FB fan, but there are plenty of tech savvy geniuses on here that will help you. Good Luck....
    07-20-12 04:49 PM
    Oh yeah, ya should try using the search in the upper right corner on the topic. You may find your answer there. If you don't find it there, give as much info as possible. Where did u get the app, what kind of phone do you have, re-booting?, etc....just sayin or rather typing
    07-20-12 04:59 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem, and at least a couple more are on the Facebook support forums. The thing is, it's also not working on my IM+ on my iPad either, so whatever it is, it's not a Blackberry problem (though I hqven't done what you did and try someone else's account). Facebook have screwed up our accounts somehow but they're practically impossible to contact for support. I'm at a loss, I really rely on FB chat on my mobile devices.
    Last edited by Whyareallthegoodnamestaken; 07-26-12 at 12:37 PM.
    07-26-12 12:35 PM
    Um....how strange.....I just logged out of Facebook on my Blackberry (via options) and logged back in again with the SMS code and now everything's fine.
    07-26-12 12:40 PM
    Not sure if yas are still having issues with this or not, but I at least see online friends in the FB chat. I did not actually chat with them, but they listed at least.
    07-26-12 12:41 PM
    how to log in by sms code
    07-09-13 05:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD