Hey I just got a 8530 and i was wondering if you chat with people on facebook on your phone? When i go directly to facebook.com theres no place at the bottom to chat with your friends. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks
    02-10-10 05:40 PM
    no you can not
    02-10-10 05:42 PM
    I don't believe the FB 1.7 app supports chat
    02-10-10 05:43 PM
    Hey I just got a 8530 and i was wondering if you chat with people on facebook on your phone? When i go directly to facebook.com theres no place at the bottom to chat with your friends. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks
    I downloaded nimbuzz from www.nimbuzz.co.za it gives u the facebook chat and the option to add other chat zones like skype yahoo messenges. Hotmail and others!check it out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 06:36 PM
    I downloaded nimbuzz from www.nimbuzz.co.za it gives u the facebook chat and the option to add other chat zones like skype yahoo messenges. Hotmail and others!check it out
    Hey I downloaded nimbuzz and signed into my facebook and it was like I was in a chat with facebook and it asked for my bday to confirm my account but nothing happen after that. Any ideas?

02-10-10 07:08 PM
    I'm wondering the same thing when will RIM come out with a push version of Facebook chat.
    02-10-10 08:26 PM
    m.ebuddy.com will let you facebook chat as well if you don't want to download a client, but I will admit that it's very slow. (at least for me.)
    02-10-10 08:55 PM
    Yeah Facebook chat would be awesome, my iPod touch had it on its Facebook app. Hope they give us a version with it!

02-10-10 09:46 PM
    i use nimbuzz as well this is only my 2nd week using it but its ok so far!!
    02-10-10 10:09 PM
    I use BeeJive. It's not free. $9.99 for a device license or $14.99 for a user license (goes with you if you switch phones).

Well worth it IMO.

02-10-10 10:22 PM
    I agree with the BeeJive comment. It does cost money, but it is definitely worth it.

I tried Nimbuzz (and maybe they've updated it since and fixed this) but I didn't like how they showed ALL of my FB friends. I'd have maybe 20 online, then all the others would be "offline." With 200 friends, that was annoying. Haha. Again, they may have fixed that.

I might look into m.ebuddy.com, just to see what it's like.
    02-11-10 12:49 AM
    I agree with the BeeJive comment. It does cost money, but it is definitely worth it.

I tried Nimbuzz (and maybe they've updated it since and fixed this) but I didn't like how they showed ALL of my FB friends. I'd have maybe 20 online, then all the others would be "offline." With 200 friends, that was annoying. Haha. Again, they may have fixed that.

I might look into m.ebuddy.com, just to see what it's like.
    My issue with nimbuzz is I have almost 2000 friends on fb and it only shows so many. I don't get my full friends list so when I go to try and talk with someone I've been talking to on my laptop they aren't there. Its very annoying

02-14-10 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD