I liked Nimbuzz, but with my FB friend list being close to 600, it overloaded NB's ability to load all my Facebook friends. I did send the error message to their support department.

Palringo recently added Facebook support to their PC version. Hopefully they will be updating their BB version to support FB.

JiveTalk also stated recently they are working on FB support, so hopefully there will be more options in the very near future.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 05:26 PM
    The chat app would be the icing on the cake for the facebook app for bb its a definite MUST HAVE
    07-25-09 09:26 AM
    I liked Nimbuzz, but with my FB friend list being close to 600, it overloaded NB's ability to load all my Facebook friends. I did send the error message to their support department.

Palringo recently added Facebook support to their PC version. Hopefully they will be updating their BB version to support FB.

JiveTalk also stated recently they are working on FB support, so hopefully there will be more options in the very near future.

Palringo does support FB chat on the berry, but it logs me out every 3 seconds on my Bold and won't connect again, so I deleted it.
    07-25-09 11:14 AM
    This would be pretty cool. I like how I'm always logged into facebook with the app and all. The only thing I don't like is how the facebook app can't recognize links that people post on your page. For some reason it will go to their older posts. Weird...

09-05-09 10:10 AM
    Facebook chat sounds good I have a lot of friends on FB and having to wait for a reply sucks so chat app for ? sounds awesome!

09-05-09 10:49 AM
    I didnt even know there was this desktop chat application?! somone send me a link please!

Ive always said a FB chat app would be awsome!
    09-05-09 11:36 AM
    Android has an app called ebuddy that supports facebook, aol and google talk
    11-20-09 05:51 PM
    to me the facebook app itself is crap lool neeeed a chat app for this
    11-26-09 05:15 PM
    IM + is a app. that you can use Facebook and Myspace and others chat! so there is a program out there right now... i just downloaded it and i like it!
    12-21-09 10:10 AM
    While I use os 4.6 for bold, I use palringo for facebook chat. But when I upgrade to os 5, my palringo cannot login. May be not yet supported for os 5. Is there any other chat app support os 5 ?

01-08-10 12:06 AM
    Fb chat is one thing I do miss from my iphone.

01-08-10 12:35 AM
    Hi.. I installed Beejive Messenger (Trial 30 Days) it work perfect and I reach all my friends but the battery drains too fast.
    01-08-10 01:39 AM
    i use beejive for facebook chat.
    01-08-10 03:21 AM
    I use beejive.
    01-08-10 02:03 PM
    I didnt even know there was this desktop chat application?! somone send me a link please!

Ive always said a FB chat app would be awsome!
    I use Adium on my Mac. I'm not sure if its available for Windows, if that's what you have. Check it out. And then there is also Gabtastik. But I prefer Adium.
    01-08-10 04:33 PM
    Nimbuzz does all that's required.
    Facebook
    Msn
    Skype (chat)
    And many more

A friend list of 600 is.ridiculous. You simply can't keep regylar contact with them all. Delete some and benefit from Nimbuzz

01-08-10 05:00 PM
    Now You Can IM Your Facebook Friends With AIM

ok now how can we use this for the blackberry? i remember a long time ago i was able to link my aim contacts with jabber to gtalk... i forgot how i did it though. i'd like to connect facebook contacts with jabber to gtalk now...
    02-10-10 04:57 PM
    Facebook for BB will better if have Chat function.
    Otherwise it is not complete
    05-24-10 05:54 AM
    for those looking to use fb chat , download the newest version of bolt browser , when u go to facebook its not the mobile version , looks just the way it does on your pc and the chat feature there
    05-24-10 07:38 AM
    for those looking to use fb chat , download the newest version of bolt browser , when u go to facebook its not the mobile version , looks just the way it does on your pc and the chat feature there
    You mean we must leave the Bolt always running ? so we can receive the incoming chat ?
    and is there any way to make Bolt default Browser ?

I think FB still need to work on this issue. and release next version with Chat
    05-24-10 12:59 PM
    beejive or im plus
    05-29-10 05:47 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD