Hey crackberry peoples, best wishes first of all!

I have a lil problem with my Facebook calender. Even tho I disabled the facebook calender, it still displays the upcoming birthdays of some people on my homescreen. Does anybody know how I can delete it?

Thanks!
    01-06-11 01:59 PM
    Go to the service book options and delete the facebook cical.

Hey crackberry peoples, best wishes first of all!

I have a lil problem with my Facebook calender. Even tho I disabled the facebook calender, it still displays the upcoming birthdays of some people on my homescreen. Does anybody know how I can delete it?

Thanks!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 03:24 PM
    Yea I already tried it but it doesn't work, it's still there :S
    01-06-11 03:41 PM
    Yea I already tried it but it doesn't work, it's still there :S

Try doing a battery pull and see if it is still there after that.

01-06-11 04:00 PM
    Nope its still there, it sucks
    01-06-11 05:03 PM
    Hook up to DM and do a selective delete of the calendar then sync with Outlook etc... Removing the SB and a BP should have cleared this. Under calendar > options do you still have a calendar named FB?

01-06-11 08:40 PM
    Im deleting everything right now cause this Torch is acting very weird! So hopefully it'll be gone after I reset everything. Thx anyways! :-)
    01-07-11 03:44 PM
    Here's the solution I just learned today from a recent forum chat: From the notifications screen where you see the birthdays listed, click into a name and open the series, then delete it. It won't disappear from the list yet (which it should, so you think you've accomplished something!). Do that with each name you see (mine are in sets of 3 on the Style) and after each set, reboot the phone. I worked through the entire year of birthdays this way and now my notifications screen is clear. Hope this helps.
    01-07-11 06:16 PM
    Yes it helps! Thx alot :-)

01-07-11 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD