I have several calendars on my google account synced up to my Bb but for some reason they all show up as the same color on my calendar and as my facebook calendar. my different google calendars are all different colors on my computer...how can i get them all to be different colors on my Bb so they dont all just show up as facebook calendar dates?
    08-22-09 06:37 PM
    Check what your default calendar is set to. If it is set to Facebook then all calendar events you add are being done in that one. Options>Advanced Options> Default Services
    08-22-09 07:04 PM
    I have several calendars on my google account synced up to my Bb but for some reason they all show up as the same color on my calendar and as my facebook calendar. my different google calendars are all different colors on my computer...how can i get them all to be different colors on my Bb so they dont all just show up as facebook calendar dates?
    Also check in the Options of Facebook app as there are a couple of options you can uncheck for syncing calendar events.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 07:52 PM
    I have the same problem on my Storm, I've thus far been unable to fix it.

08-22-09 08:00 PM
    Now that i change my default calendar i just have all my events doubled up... once as facebook calendar, and once as my personal calendar. I have tried deactivating the facebook syncing function also and then re syncing it but nothing seems to change it.
    08-24-09 10:04 AM
    Thanks for that info. That fixed the issue i was having for my events not showing up on my today cal themes. It was only showing my events in the today cal theme for facebook only. Really something i overlooked. Thanks again!
    08-30-09 01:36 PM
    I had the same problem...I set default to gmail calendar, then just cleared the entire calendar (open the calendar, hit options then type rset)..then I resynced with google sync and now everything come up per gmail. However, I still can't figure out how to get it use different colors for different calnedars, but it's a start.

Hope that helps a little.

08-30-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD