Out of nowhere, boom everyone's birthdays just start downloading to my calendar. I deleted that service book days ago, but Facebook infiltrated and sent it's dirty service books back down to ruin my life. Before you ask, no I have not changed anything. No reinstalling the app, no OS upgrades, nothing but pure Facebook evil. Of course I know how to fix it but it still really bugs me.
    Last edited by jlawler4; 07-14-09 at 01:10 PM.
    07-14-09 01:07 PM
    Have you unchecked the option to connect your Facebook account with your BB calendar application under the FB options menu? Just a thought.
    07-14-09 01:25 PM
    Have you unchecked the option to connect your Facebook account with your BB calendar application under the FB options menu? Just a thought.
    Of course, but we all know that has never mattered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 02:26 PM
    Out of nowhere, boom everyone's birthdays just start downloading to my calendar. I deleted that service book days ago, but Facebook infiltrated and sent it's dirty service books back down to ruin my life. Before you ask, no I have not changed anything. No reinstalling the app, no OS upgrades, nothing but pure Facebook evil. Of course I know how to fix it but it still really bugs me.
    Mine were on there also and then all of a sudden they disappeared! I actually liked it and i want to know how I get them back on my calendar in the blackberry
    07-14-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD