My facebook calendar is set as my default. How come all of my birthdays are not synced with my Blackberry and how do I get this to work properly? I just replaced my tour with sprint. My old tour synced all the birthdays just fine. I only have a few birthday's synced with my facebook but not all. Can someone help me get it to work properly?
    08-24-09 03:54 PM
    I was wondering the same thing actually. I had a lot of gcalendar stuff in duplicate, so i deleted the items and re synched -- that worked, but the b-days are gone.
    08-24-09 03:57 PM
    When you go into Facebook>Options, is the box for "Connect your Facebook account with BlackBerry Calendar application" checked?
    Last edited by CafeRacer808; 08-24-09 at 04:00 PM.
    08-24-09 03:57 PM
    When you go into Facebook>Options, is the bos for "Connect your Facebook account with BlackBerry Calendar application" checked?
    It is for me...i unchecked it and rechecked it. It said updating. Maybe a battery pull will do it
    08-24-09 03:59 PM
    I had the same problem.
    Heres what I did:
    1. Go into facebook application and go to friends list.

2. Now the peoples names with a little contact book next to them is who you have sync'd. (you can also link a facebook contact to a blackberry contact by selecting a person and hit the BB button and then hit "connect to blackberry contact")

3. Ok now once a friend is selected hit the BB button and click "refresh blackberry contact"
    Do this for each one and everything should be in your calendar now.

I know its kind of time consuming but it works great.
    08-24-09 04:44 PM
    I had the same problem.
    Heres what I did:
    1. Go into facebook application and go to friends list.

2. Now the peoples names with a little contact book next to them is who you have sync'd. (you can also link a facebook contact to a blackberry contact by selecting a person and hit the BB button and then hit "connect to blackberry contact")

3. Ok now once a friend is selected hit the BB button and click "refresh blackberry contact"
    Do this for each one and everything should be in your calendar now.

I know its kind of time consuming but it works great.
    That is time consuming, but then you can only do the people whose bdays you actually care about
    08-24-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD