Hello, I have searched for my problem and can't seem to find a solution. I just got a blackberry so sorry if its a newb problem --

I have the Facebook app installed and a Today theme that has the hidden calendar. My problem is, the calendar only shows the Facebook events/appointments/birthdays/etc. If i make an appointment through my email address it doesnt show up on the calendar. The weird thing is when i go into the fb app options and choose NOT to sync the calendar with my blackberry, it actually does sync.. And when i check and choose to sync the calendar, nothing shows up on my blackberry calendar. I like the Facebook app but i just don't want all the FB events on my calendar and would like to see my normal calendar events.

I've tried changing the options from the calendar (Options->display reminders (no) ) etc. but nothing works

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
    02-08-10 12:40 PM
    options>advanced options>default services

Make sure your facebook calendar isn't the default.
    02-08-10 07:04 PM
    beat me to it
    02-08-10 07:05 PM
    Erase the Facebook (CICAL) from the Service Books under Advanced Options. I recommend checking here at least once a week as it appears FB will download it automatically. This will impact your sync and cause duplicate entries.
    02-08-10 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD