I have the No Icon issue for v 1.5 so i want to go back to v 1.2. but I can't find it.

I tried a Google search... with no luck. can anyone help?!?!!??

thanks!
    04-22-09 10:30 AM
    look at some of the post see if anyone has got it on the storm and also if they have ask them if they would be nice enuff to download blackberry master control program run it click on the java cup icon once they are there they will have 3 icons

blue arrow goin down,
    a folder with clock and arrow,
    red arrow goin up,

get them to click the middle icon which would be the folder with the click and click on the button that says retrieve then look for

net_rim_bb_facebook
    net_rim_bb_facebook_lib
    net_rim_bb_facebook_resource
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_cs
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_de
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_en
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_es
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_fr
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_it
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_ja
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_ko
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_nl
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_pl
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_pt_br
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_ru
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_zh_cn
    net_rim_bb_facebook_w_help_zh_tw

check all them and pick a place to save them u do that from the lil bar under where it says "Modules folder" and then get them to upload the cod file for u and then u just use the blackberry mastercontrol program to load the cod files usin the bluearrow and u should have the new facebook....

also they could be havin probs or pulled it off again, your browser settings could be set wrong on your bb

i would do but have da 8130 and 4.5os an have the 1.5 im sure someone has not done a update or someone has extracted this and zipped it somewhere
    04-22-09 12:26 PM
    Wow what did he say just log onto fb site and download it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 12:29 PM
    elarr they cant download 1.2 lol they have changed it to 1.5 but if they want 1.2 they have to do what i said in the post above or look for it them self...

and if they cant see the icons and stuff for the new facebook they should do this

1.remove facebook
    2.let the blackberry restart and boot up then pull the bat
    3.go and download it again and see if the icon is there
    04-22-09 12:32 PM
    look at some of the post see if anyone has got it on the storm and also if they have ask them if they would be nice enuff to download blackberry master control program run it click on the java cup icon once they are there they will have 3 icons
    The previous version for the storm was 1.3 not 1.2. I have it in a zip but i don't know how much use it will be to the OP. Since you said that you previously had 1.2 installed on your device, check to see if you have a device backup that contains the files.

04-22-09 04:36 PM
    Thanks. I have been downloading and battery pulling all day. No luck. I am going to try to get RIM tech support to send me a link to the old version but they are not making it easy!

04-22-09 08:26 PM
    i upgraded my OS to 4.5 and it fixed it yay!
    04-23-09 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD