I am noticing an issue with the synchronization of my Facebook contacts. I have noticed that when I add a new friend to Facebook and I want to link them to the correct contact in my BlackBerry Z10. The contact from Facebook does not show.

Before I wrote this message. I waited a few hours and now days to see if it was a server issue. The contacts have not updated to my contacts still, I even checked my Facebook online to insure the contact was indeed added as a friend. This checked out correct. I saw just a few issues regarding this app and I hope to see a software update soon.
    04-11-13 09:06 AM
    Do you have 'Show Facebook Contact in contact list' set to on?
    You can access this menu by going to the Contacts setting screen
    04-11-13 09:27 AM
    Do you have 'Show Facebook Contact in contact list' set to on?
    You can access this menu by going to the Contacts setting screen
    Yes, all functionalities to having it displayed correctly is working fine. The issue is that it is not synced immediately and I am still seeing a few contacts missing. I am looking at it as we speak from both ends, my phone and at Facebook website, that contact has not been updated as yet. This is an issue to be fixed with a software update.
    04-11-13 10:50 AM
    Yes, all functionalities to having it displayed correctly is working fine. The issue is that it is not synced immediately and I am still seeing a few contacts missing. I am looking at it as we speak from both ends, my phone and at Facebook website, that contact has not been updated as yet. This is an issue to be fixed with a software update.
    Gotcha
    04-11-13 01:18 PM