When I first set up facebook on my phone it put all my contacts birthdays onto my calander, but then I had internet trouble on my phone and gad to contact my service provider (orange) and they got everything working again but now my calander doesn't have my facebook contacts birthdays, I was wondering if anyone could help get this working again? Thanks
    06-30-09 04:41 AM
    I don't think my friends birthdays ever synced.
    06-30-09 09:37 AM
    I just searched this and got your post. I noticed the same problem....I saw everyone saying "happy bday" to someone and was wondering why I didn't know about it.

Before there were birthdays for everyone. I even said happy bday to my cousin I never talk to cause it was in my calander.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 10:54 AM
    Found another post...

Go into options/advanced/general settings/ calander and if you want facebook to be your default, select it there. Once that is done open facebook options and togggle calender off, save, and reopen toggle on and it will resink.

I also believe if you don't have them in your phone book it woun't show their birthday on your phone. Or more so if they are in your book but not connect, it will also not show.

Hope this helps or is right, just worked for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD