This theme is Fun! you can change the avatar and update status on your homescreen

Features:
    10/27/2010
    ---------
    2.0 Update for 9700/9600 - 85xx
    New Icon
    Pop-up status text
    new incoming/Active call background
    --
    Wallpaper = Your Avatar
    Owner Name = Your Name
    Information = Your Status

Get it HERE!
    Last edited by november again; 10-28-10 at 05:17 AM.
    10-28-10 03:44 AM
    This theme looks good.. I actually like what you've done with it.. I'm not a big fan of Facebook but I do wanna try this theme... Regardless thanks for your efforts..
    10-28-10 07:01 AM
    This looks really interesting , good job bro.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 07:25 PM
    Yea this is a very interesting theme! But ya could of used a different pic beside osama lol just a personal opinion lol

10-28-10 08:22 PM
    i purchased version 1.0 and the homescreen/avatar pics didnt work well. i was excited to see an update was available but when i saw an upgrade price, i was dissapointed. i paid for this theme and have to pay again for a fixed version? as a fellow theme developer, i find this a little upsetting since all those who paid already have to pay again. i can understand apps with MAJOR changes, but bug fixes with themes? Really? its just my opinion though. Ill still purchase the upgrade. But for future reference, think about that.
    10-28-10 09:34 PM
    Yea this is a very interesting theme! But ya could of used a different pic beside osama lol just a personal opinion lol

FIRST that's OBAMA not osama unless u were trying 2 be funny and if so your not!!!!! And 2nd ur opinion SUCKS

10-28-10 11:29 PM
    i purchased version 1.0 and the homescreen/avatar pics didnt work well. i was excited to see an update was available but when i saw an upgrade price, i was dissapointed. i paid for this theme and have to pay again for a fixed version? as a fellow theme developer, i find this a little upsetting since all those who paid already have to pay again. i can understand apps with MAJOR changes, but bug fixes with themes? Really? its just my opinion though. Ill still purchase the upgrade. But for future reference, think about that.
    for type 85xx no version 1.0
    new 83xx type add in version 2.0. so from where to get it to version 1.0?
    for 9700/9600 type who had purchased the previous version, please download update for free.

Thank you.
    10-29-10 02:26 AM
    FIRST that's OBAMA not osama unless u were trying 2 be funny and if so your not!!!!! And 2nd ur opinion SUCKS

Don't be so butthurt lmao it was a joke because that's what the president is...A JOKE!!!!!

10-29-10 08:27 AM
    for type 85xx no version 1.0
    new 83xx type add in version 2.0. so from where to get it to version 1.0?
    for 9700/9600 type who had purchased the previous version, please download update for free.

Thank you.
    I use a 9700. This was the first thread i found with this while looking with a friend of mine for 8530 themes.
    10-29-10 02:27 PM
    Thanks for all the responses.
    11-13-10 12:53 PM
    I kept coming back and looking at this and decided to give it a go. Nice work! The only thing is the pictures/wallpaper, no point having two of the same picture on the homescreen, otherwise I like it a lot. Maybe make the one on the bottom left a weather slot or hidden dock.

11-13-10 01:43 PM
    Is there a way to have a free trial or something? This theme could be hit or miss and I am hesitant to throw down money on it.

01-08-11 11:41 AM
    Wow...first impression is I am seriously impressed! C'mon give us a 3-days trial period
    01-08-11 12:28 PM
    Oh, it's a theme lol - I was excited there for a sec. Freakin 9650 OS6 no theme builder.
    Looks good tho, well done.
    01-08-11 12:50 PM
    Yeah, I don't know why a mod moved it from the themes forum.

01-08-11 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD