Hi everyone!

So I was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else and if you could help me out. The facebook app on my phone only shows the updates of certain friends, not all. Any way I can fix that? It's pretty annoying! Thanks!
    11-14-09 06:50 PM
    Hi everyone!

So I was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else and if you could help me out. The facebook app on my phone only shows the updates of certain friends, not all. Any way I can fix that? It's pretty annoying! Thanks!
    facebook on the computer shows the same thing for me. i always see the same like 50 peoples updates, never anyone else. stupid if you ask me. then again, maybe only 50 of my friends are that lame to be updating their facebooks 24/7.
    11-14-09 06:53 PM
    What do you have in the drop down below your picture: Status Updates, News Feed, Photos or Links???
    11-14-09 06:57 PM
    facebook on the computer shows the same thing for me. i always see the same like 50 peoples updates, never anyone else. stupid if you ask me. then again, maybe only 50 of my friends are that lame to be updating their facebooks 24/7.

Ha ha, guess you have a great point there! I don't ever login from my computer so I thought it was the application for the 8900 or something. Thanks for the quick feedback!
    11-14-09 06:58 PM
    What do you have in the drop down below your picture: Status Updates, News Feed, Photos or Links???
    It gives me the option to any of those and when I select just Status Updates it still doesn't show all of them.
    11-14-09 07:00 PM
    I prefer News Feed... it shows all the updates, plus any things I Like!!!
    11-14-09 07:02 PM
    yea but the point is its not showing the updates from all friends, just the same select portion of them over and over again. i have 354 friends and i only get the same updates from the same like 50 different people all day long. never see any from other people im friends with. maybe because they are the ones constantly updating their stuff and the other 300 dont. but its really annoying.
    11-14-09 07:26 PM
    Or are you comparing your feeds on a PC with the ones on your Blackberry???
    11-14-09 07:29 PM
    Or are you comparing your feeds on a PC with the ones on your Blackberry???
    ive tested it, they are usually the same and properly synced with eachother. her issue is shes not getting ALL of her friends updates. or at least, it seems like only a small percent of them show up whether shes on the app or on the computer.

either not all of her friends update their stuff, or facbook is choosing only a small percentage of them to show.
    11-14-09 07:41 PM
    ive tested it, they are usually the same and properly synced with eachother. her issue is shes not getting ALL of her friends updates. or at least, it seems like only a small percent of them show up whether shes on the app or on the computer.

either not all of her friends update their stuff, or facbook is choosing only a small percentage of them to show.
    I'd still like to hear her say that.
    11-14-09 07:45 PM
    This is by design. FB isn't going to show all updates. It uses an algorithm to display updates that the user has no control over.

Sowwey.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 11:46 PM
    I'd still like to hear her say that.
    whats the differnence????? ive noticed it happen to me to. sooooo whether she says it or i say it, its the same thing. i know exactly what shes saying because ive noticed the same issue.
    11-14-09 11:47 PM
    Oh my! Lol. All this tension in here. Anyway, yea I'm just talking about my bb app but I guess it happens on a pc as well. I think Lazerus said it best, it's just the way it's designed. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug on my bb. Thanks for everyones help!

11-15-09 11:46 PM
    Mmm juicy Crackberry tension. Stop by anytime for some.

11-16-09 12:43 AM
    Thanks VERY much for that! I've put it to status updates.
    11-16-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD