For some reason on Friday I stopped getting any notifications on my Bold. Anyone else having this problem? I checked my notifications setting on FB, reinstalled the mobile app but still with no luck.

Any ideas???? I need my FB fix!
    01-11-09 12:30 PM
    Alright apparently the FB mobile app will only work if you associate the carrier email address with FB.com (i.e. [email protected]). The strange thing is that I NEVER had to do this before. For the past year or so I used my yahoo address on FB.com. I dont understand why we have to use the carrier email address now.
    01-12-09 12:45 PM
    Alright apparently the FB mobile app will only work if you associate the carrier email address with FB.com (i.e. [email protected]). The strange thing is that I NEVER had to do this before. For the past year or so I used my yahoo address on FB.com. I dont understand why we have to use the carrier email address now.
    It doesn't necessarily have to be your BIS e-mail address as you stated above, but it needs to be an e-mail address from which your BB receives e-mail such as gmail, yahoo, comcast etc. as long as you have your BB configured to receive e-mails from those accounts. I have FB working on my BB with Gmail.
    01-13-09 08:20 PM
    It doesn't necessarily have to be your BIS e-mail address as you stated above, but it needs to be an e-mail address from which your BB receives e-mail such as gmail, yahoo, comcast etc. as long as you have your BB configured to receive e-mails from those accounts. I have FB working on my BB with Gmail.
    Strange, because I never had FB associated to an email address configured to be received on my BB and it worked for a long time. Then a few days ago it stopped working. Well at least its working now.
    01-13-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD