Hi, Im new here.. Hello!
    Been a BB user for about 18 months.. Just recently noticed a problem on my last 2 handsets with the Mobile Uploads part of facebook it always comes up with an X and says upload failed. anyone else having this problem and know what causes it/how to fix?
    Many thanks in advance.
    09-03-09 03:18 PM
    resend your service books? I've only had that happen once, but I just did a battery pull and it never happened again
    09-03-09 03:37 PM
    ive done a battery pull still nothing, tried to delete the app n re install nothing.

It worked once when I first got the handset and had first installed the facebook app.. But since I added email accounts to my handset its just messed up.. Any other ideas?

Thank you for your reply.
    09-03-09 03:45 PM
    Hey i'm having the same issue with my 9530. whenever i try to upload a pic from my phone i get the upload failed error. it worked 1 time when i first DL'd the app about a week ago and hasnt since.
    my wife has the same phone with the same OS and her uploads work fine.very strange.
    I have done several batt pulls and even uninstalled and then reinstalled and still nothing. Please help. Thanks.
    09-03-09 07:42 PM
    Did you update your BB to 5.0? The facebook app doesn't work correctly then.
    09-03-09 10:04 PM
    I've see the camera on the Storm stop working right after the Facebook app was installed! Anyone see this?
    11-06-09 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD