This is all I want to happen: Have the facebook application, get everything working on it (pictures syncing up with contacts, friend requests showing up, messages showing up...basically having facebook on my blackberry) but what I DONT WANT are emails. I dont want any emails coming to my email accounts saying Joe Shmo just friended you, or this event has a new update. I want facebook and email to have NOTHING to do with eachother. Right now, if I shut the email stuff off in facebook.com on my computer, the facebook application on my bb is essentially dead. GET EMAIL AWAY FROM ME! LET FACBEOOK APP LIVE!!!
    03-26-10 04:59 PM
    This is all I want to happen: Have the facebook application, get everything working on it (pictures syncing up with contacts, friend requests showing up, messages showing up...basically having facebook on my blackberry) but what I DONT WANT are emails. I dont want any emails coming to my email accounts saying Joe Shmo just friended you, or this event has a new update. I want facebook and email to have NOTHING to do with eachother. Right now, if I shut the email stuff off in facebook.com on my computer, the facebook application on my bb is essentially dead. GET EMAIL AWAY FROM ME! LET FACBEOOK APP LIVE!!!
    Go to your Facebook account on your computer and go to the account settings. Go to the 'Notifications' tab. Then, uncheck all the notifications you don't want. You can set the notifications to your phone and computer.
    03-26-10 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD