I'm having a problem on my Facebook app on my phone. I can add/talk to/do wall-to-wall/etc. with every person except one. He isn't listed under my friends on my Facebook app (but he is on the computer version), and I've tried having him delete me as a friend and re-add me, I've tried deleting him and re-adding him, etc. and NOTHING works. When his friend requests come through my phone, and I try to accept it, it just says "Friend request not available." and tells me to close it (?).

Any help??? I really appreciate it! This is driving me CRAZY! Thank you!
    05-23-09 01:40 PM
    trying going to menu options and then clearing your cache. also from your friends list try hitting the refresh button in the upper right corner.
    05-23-09 01:44 PM
    Thank you, I just tried that and it didn't work unfortunately. I also went into the browser and cleared out everything in there as well. Do you think that perhaps deleting the app all together and then reinstalling it might help? If I did that, would I have to re-add all my friends to my phone, or when I reinstall it and then sign in, they'll all appear again?
    05-23-09 01:48 PM
    try going to facebook.com from the bb browser instead of the app and see if that changes anything.
    05-23-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD