Hi all,

Yesterday I updated to the newest OS release and for one day everything worked fine. This morning Facebook started showing problems: when attempting to access an FB message, it won't open the thread and returns a "There was a problem communicating with Facebook" warning message. I tried re-installing, but that didn't solve the problem.

Anybody else experiencing similar issues? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kyrillos13; 04-14-10 at 04:52 PM.
    04-14-10 04:45 PM
    My fb has been acting up today too so it's probably a fb issue not your berry!!

04-14-10 09:00 PM
    my fb will not send me notifications anymore or anything. they desperately need to update this version. im not even getting sms texts from fb anymore. im not even sure how to check my inbox on this fb app..? i can only seem to send msgs but not receive?
    04-14-10 09:22 PM
    Thanks for your replies. Everything seems to be back to normal now. Too bad RIM doesn't seem to be coming out with any updates for the FB app. It's long overdue for a major update. As far as I know the iPhone version isn't too great either, so at least it's not a BB only issue.

04-14-10 09:25 PM
    If it is a message, I can't open it either. Everything else - comments - has been working fine. This started yesterday.

04-14-10 09:25 PM
    Thanks for your replies. Everything seems to be back to normal now. Too bad RIM doesn't seem to be coming out with any updates for the FB app. It's long overdue for a major update. As far as I know the iPhone version isn't too great either, so at least it's not a BB only issue.

RIM has zero input to the FB app, 100% owned by FB so if you are waiting on RIM you are going to be waiting a really long time.
    04-14-10 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD