So, I just got my blackberry set up, and I am trying to download the Facebook app, and I am connecting my blackberry, and active x control keeps popping up, and once I deal with it, it starts downloading, only for internet explorer to crash.

I can't download it off of my phone because my plan doesn't have data on it (Unlimited social networking/IM)

Is this a problem with App World? My crackberry? My Internet Explorer?

P.S. I like firefox better, but blackberry won't let me.
    08-15-11 09:19 PM
    You'll need to take this one up with your carrier about this issue. If your blackberry is giving you those errors saying it cannot download it, go to blackberry.com/facebook, blackberry.com/aim, blackberry.com/msn, blackberry.com/yahoo, blackberry.com/myspace. If you get an error telling you that your data plan doesn't include this, you'll need to upgrade to a full-fledged BIS data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 10:05 PM
    Could it be that my phone is unlocked? It was locked to rogers, and I switched to Fido. Would it make a difference if I popped the rogers sim card back in ?

Thanks for your help.
    08-15-11 10:08 PM
    Did you release the PIN from rogers before switching to fido? See if fido can switch you to a full blackberry specific data plan once the pin is released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 10:10 PM
    May I ask what that is and how you do it? All I did was find a service online (Horizon Wireless) and I got the unlock code. I entered it, and put in my fido sim card.
    08-15-11 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD