I received a note today saying that the facebook app had been updated, I went to app world and sure enough the version was different (.32 vs .31). Anyone have any idea what was changed?
    05-12-09 12:17 PM
    Hasn't .32 been out for a while now?
    05-12-09 12:20 PM
    I had a version on my phone a few days ago that you could comment on statuses right from the app, not from the mobile site. I had to do a restore, and now I can't get that version back. GRRRRRRR.....help
    05-12-09 12:27 PM
    The 1.5.0.32 version of FB has been out since April 23rd. The things that were fixed in this version are:
    • ISSUE: Default Calendar - Facebook calendar pre-empts existing device calendars. Issue resolved for new installations only, existing users are required to follow the manual process to reset their default device calendar. Manual Steps: options/advanced options/default services/reset calendar to the correct service
    • ISSUE: Phone Number Requested when Manually Linking Contacts - A Facebook phone number request is automatically sent on a manual friend connection, users will be prompted if they want to request a phone number on a manual connection.

As for commenting on your friends status, you can do it with this version. Just highlight the name of the person, press the bb key and click comment on #'s status.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 12:49 PM
    i got the same update on my facebook app. it appeared at 12:59 est time
    05-12-09 01:23 PM
    anyone notice a mem leak with this one? im hesitant to put it back on my storm...
    05-12-09 01:55 PM
    anyone notice a mem leak with this one? im hesitant to put it back on my storm...

YES

10CHAR
    05-12-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD