How do you stop those pesky game posts from showing up on Facebook app on Torch?
    I have deleted them on laptop, have deleted them on Playbook, but can't seem to eliminate them on Facebook app that comes with Torch. There doesn't seem to be any place to click to right of game post on Torch app??
    02-12-12 07:10 AM
    Same problem. Asked that question a long time ago here, never got an answer. Game postings that are blocked on my fb account, still come through on my handset. I resorted to un-friending some people because I was unable to stop that crap from showing up on my phone.
    02-12-12 07:46 AM
    Are you guys talking about game request notifications? Check your Facebook settings and see if there's any option for game notifications.
    02-12-12 09:39 AM
    Yeah, I wish there was a way to hide or block from the FB app.
    02-12-12 10:11 AM
    Are you guys talking about game request notifications? Check your Facebook settings and see if there's any option for game notifications.
    There are none
    02-12-12 01:02 PM
    The fb app should honer whatever restrictions are set on your account - including blocked apps. Why it does not is a mystery.
    02-12-12 01:06 PM
    The fb app should honer whatever restrictions are set on your account - including blocked apps. Why it does not is a mystery.
    The Torch app version is clearly the one with issues. The Web based version deletes the games and keeps them deleted. The Playbook app version also keeps the games deleted.
    02-12-12 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD