Like the title says. A couple days ago I downloaded the newest update but never rebooted my phone. Today I deleted Facebook ( I want to change the language but it doesn't give me any option) So, I went to reinstall through app world. When I hit reinstall, it quickly gives me the prompt saying it is installed. However, I cannot find it anywhere in my phone. I have even tried rebooting to see if it would show up. I am thinking this uninstalled update is floating around somewhere giving me fits. Any ideas? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-11 10:40 PM
    How exactly are you rebooting? The best way to reboot a Berry is by doing a battery pull.
    11-15-11 11:00 PM
    I do a full power off then pull the battery. When it reboots if give me an error message, something about an uncaught exceptio, messing something... And when I go back to app world, it still thinks I have facebook, and only gives me an option to delete, which really does nothing.

11-15-11 11:11 PM
    Do a battery pull while the phone is still on... Don't power down first. See if that helps.
    If it doesn't then you may have to reload the OS to get rid of the rogue app completely.

11-16-11 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD