Why dont all the peoples pictures with facebook sync up with my phone? I didnt have any trouble with the storm with this. With the tour, I can only seem to get a few contacts to sync up with the facebook app.
    08-12-09 08:10 PM
    This is not a Tour issue. Go to 3rd party apps forums.
    08-12-09 08:36 PM
    Facebook works great.
    08-12-09 08:56 PM
    It's a issue the the app ..... When ur in the facebook app go to friends scroll to the person you want hit the bb button and select connect to blackberry contact and select the person in ur contact list to attach it to. That is what I had to do with the storm as well hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 08:58 PM
    It's a issue the the app ..... When ur in the facebook app go to friends scroll to the person you want hit the bb button and select connect to blackberry contact and select the person in ur contact list to attach it to. That is what I had to do with the storm as well hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is the correct answer! Also the pictures don't always update automatically, so you have to repeat this step every now and then.
    08-12-09 09:00 PM
    I think the person's name in your contacts has to match their FB name too.
    If the name isn't exactly the same as the FB name, it will give you the option to select and contact or create a new one.
    Last edited by JoeyMoose; 08-12-09 at 09:43 PM.
    08-12-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD