So its been 2 days since my facebook app has decided not to work. Is anybody else having issues with there facebook app??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 09:55 AM
    hahaha thats alot of threads related to the facebook issues. trust me buddy your not the only one.
    02-10-10 12:22 PM
    And I mean, if the FB app is crap... go to the m.facebook one no?
    02-10-10 12:23 PM
    dude, are you serious? just answer the guy there's no need to be rude.
    anyway, yeah i'm having nothing but problems with my facebook app too. it doesn't show updates (when it actually connects) or it freezes my phone all together.
    it's not rude to point out, in a very striking way, the general rules of all online forums. you are supposed to look around before you post a new issue. think about it - all online communities work because of a very small corps of information suppliers communicating with a bunch of information consumers. internet generosity is a complicated thing. why on earth can i post a question about why the emblems on icons in Nautilus are half erased when i open a window in icon view at 125% in an Ubuntu forum and have an answer in hours or a few days? it's because some representative of that very small corps of information suppliers sits around looking for questions to answer...while most of us just look for answers to our questions. if there are 40 posts on every common topic, it makes it much harder for the information suppliers to do what they are doing for free and largely with no reward. inevitably, this will mean that a large number of questions go "unanswered" (even though the answer probably exists somewhere else) because of the amount of posts piling up.
    02-10-10 12:42 PM
    lolol..there is thousands of threads on it so i hear where nemroids comin from...im sure it will be resolved when the main fb site is done updating the news feed,most recent glitch
    lol....that was even funnier than the 100 links...maybe i've been shoveling too much snow today.
    02-10-10 05:56 PM
    the facebook application needs a update badly
    02-10-10 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD